Sunday, September 26, 2010

OTEN 2010 Conference Reflection

 As you can hear, I went a little overboard on my explanation of the OTEN conference, but luckily Yodio cut me off right when I was finishing up! It really was fun making the trip to Forest Grove in order to see all of these informational sessions. I especially enjoyed the session on whiteboards, and I wish that every school had the funding to afford one. There are so many possibilities with the direction that technology is going, and I am happy that I got to be a part of this progressive conference.

Here is the link to my reflection: OTEN!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your reflection on the Smartboard --- with the focus on the software. Thanks for sharing. And your thoughts on the keynote were appreciated. Very mixed feedback on that presentation.

    ReplyDelete