Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dropbox: My multimedia assignment



Here is a link to dropbox. I had a lot of fun with this particular project, as I was able to add a creative element to the process of demonstrating how to use Dropbox. I've learned that Dropbox is a very useful, and easy, tool that provides a lot of security. I always worry about my computer crashing and losing everything, however, this is no longer a worry if I use Dropbox because everything can be accessed on the internet!

I have to say that I redid this video several times. I had my husband look at it each time, and he helped me see ways that I could be more clear in my explanation of how to use Dropbox. Although I was resistant to sign up with Twitter (I have been avoiding it since it became a widespread phenomenon), I'm glad that I created an account simply to have access to Screenr. It's a particularly useful tool, and it created a clear video of what I was trying to capture. I really liked that the video outline stayed in my screen while I was recording so I could stop recording at any time.

Overall, I just really enjoy this Dropbox because of the possibilities it will create when I use it as a teacher. I like the idea of creating a public file in which my future colleagues and I can share ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Marta --- OUTSTANDING !!!!!!
    I can see you enjoyed this project a little more than spread sheeting :)

    Share in class.

    ReplyDelete